Skip to main content

WHAT'S IN MY SMALL SLING BAG




Adding more to what’s in my bag series.

We are often involve in brunch meeting or brunch party sort of thing, I recently had one such party so I thought why not to share- what’s in my small sling bag??
Here I am showing what I carry in my bag in such small meeting or party. As I have already mention that what you need in your bag really depends on your work situation, your needs and requirement but knowing other's bag items is something we women are fond of right?
So let’s get started.

THE BAG


Actually this small cute sling bag is my birthday gift which I receive from one of my dear friend. It is the simplest version of cute, pocket friendly bag. It doesn’t have compartment and you can keep very selective item in it.
Other recommendations are-




As we are talking about small event and small bag so list of items in it must be small as well. So here is list of items I keep inside my small sling bag.

LIPSTICK


Lipstick is not essential item actually for women it is part of our body we can’t go anywhere without it. You can skip all makeup essentials but not lipstick/lip-gloss.
I use COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick and BOURJOIS (PARIS) Rouge Velvet Lipstick 7.7ml. Below is the link of color and product I use.

Amazon link-






WET WIPES/COTTON HANKY



SANITIZER


We all want to keep our hands free from germs and now a days we heard lot of coronavirus cases so this is must. You need sanitizer only for situation where you cannot wash your hand but I like to keep it all the time with me because I wipe my phone using one drop of sanitizer with tissue paper or cotton whatever is available, it keeps you phone free from gems.

Flipkart link-

 

Amazon link-



POCKET PERFUME


You feel instantly fresh using pocket perfume especially in summers. I keep on switching perfumes.


CARD AND CASH HOLDER

KAJAL/EYELINER


Kajal/eyeliner is something I always apply and it is small and easy to carry so I keep it for touch up. Below is the link of product I use.

Amazon link-


Flipkart link-



SMALL HAND CREAM


After applying sanitizer I always use hand cream to restore the lost moisture. Below is the link of product I use.

Amazon link-


Flipkart link-



OF-COURSE MOBILE


That’s all hope you enjoyed this what’s in my small bag series. Comment in the below comment section. Also I am attaching the link of complete outfit I wore from tip to toe.

SPRING 2020 Fashion








DISCLAIMER-
The above products links are from trusted sites and Not sponsored, if you purchase through these links I may earn a little credit or commission at NO additional cost to you.

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST-  MY USERNAME: SUKRITIAGRAWAL06
HOPE YOU ENJOYED, COMMENT IN THE BELOW SECTION.
BYE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRIED SPINACH CHIPS RECIPE

FRIED SPINACH CHIPS RECIPE Preparation Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 30 mins Total Time: 35 mins Makes 8 servings Ingredients 25 fresh spinach (palak) leaves, washed and dried 1 cup besan (bengal gram flour) 2 tbsp rice flour 1tsp ajwain (Carom seeds) 1/2 tsp chili powder Salt to taste Oil for deep-frying For Sprinkling 1 tsp chilli powder (optional) 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder (optional) Method 1- Wash spinach leaves properly. 2- Combine the besan (bengal gram flour), chilli powder, Ajwain (carom seeds), salt and ¾ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside. 3- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and when hot, coat each spinach leaf in the besan batter (prepared bengal gram flour batter). 4- Drop few coated leaves at a time into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown, remove and drain on an absorbent paper. Repeat for the remaining spinach leaves. 5- Place the crispy spinach chips on a serving plate. 5- Sprinkle

WOMEN ON FRONT FOOT IN BOOMING OF FORENSIC SCIENCE (An international overview)

WOMEN ON FRONT FOOT IN BOOMING OF FORENSIC SCIENCE (An international overview) This is Not a feminist perspective. Shocked? Don't be, sorry boys we are not on equal ground in the field of forensics and this inequality has nothing to do with the rights provided by law. Recently an article says that women are at forefront in booming of forensic field and I can support this statement with evidence. Technological progress had a profound impact on the development of forensic analysis- from DNA typing to retinal scanning, from chemistry to physics; from genetics to entomology; from ballistics to botany development of any sort in these feild have aided somehow in forensic investigations (Forensic to other discipline:  Kabhi Kabhi Lagta hai Apun hi Bhagwan hai ). Being multi-disciplinary subject, forensic involve a wide number of scientists specializing in different disciplines and to cover continuous demand for forensic services, scientists are required to process a l

POSITIVE IMPACT OF C0VID-19 ON ENVIRONMENT

POSITIVE IMPACT OF C0VID-19 ON ENVIRONMENT Let's not be pessimistic about all the prospect of Coronavirus pandemic as from the very beginning we are taught to have a positive perspective for every negative situation. Well, what positive perspective we can draw from this pandemic? As the COVID-19 spreads across the globe it is jeopardizing lives; capsizing the world economy; transforming the lifestyle but also revitalizing the environment. Open this Twitter Post How can we say that it is revitalizing the Environment? Scientific studies have confirmed it, various social media post have popped up about wildlife sighting in urban areas and various species which was lost somewhere are returning to their home. POSITIVE IMPACT OF C0VID-19 ON ENVIRONMENT Presenting list of some positive impact of COVID-19 on Environment. CARBON EMISSION CRASH A report is published stating that “Covid-19 lockdowns could drop carbon emissions to their lowest level since W